Chemiewerk Bad Köstritz is one of the few suppliers in the world which are able to provide their customers with thiosulfates on a commercial scale. We produce sodium- and ammonium-based solid and liquid products as well as potassium-based thiosulfates as aqueous solutions.
By strictly adhering to your special specifications, we are able to guarantee first-class performance for all our materials. With qualified consultation and process parameters which are tailor-made to your needs, we can guarantee the optimum application results.
Tell us your needs. We supply thiosulfates according to your specific demand.
- Sodium thiosulfate (anhydrous, pentahydrate or aqueous solution)
- Ammonium thiosulfate (solid or aqueous solution)
- Potassiumthiosulfate (aqueous solution)
- Process suitable pH values
- Defined densities
- Thiosulfate concentrations according to customer specifications
- Supplied in tank truck, IBC, drum or 10 litre canister
- Grain size (solubility and flowability) according to customer specification
- Supplied in 10 kg bags to 1,000-kg big bags
- Reducing agent in waste gas and sewage treatment (DIN EN 12125: 2013-02)
- Production of liquid fertilizers with sulphur components
- Component of photographic fixing mixtures (ISO 10636: 1994-05)
- Blossom thinning in orchards
- Reducing agent
|Waste gases and wastewater treatment ("antichlorine")||x||x|
|Photochemistry (component of fixing agents)||x||x||x||x|
|Sulfur-containing liquid fertilizers||x||x|