Chemiewerk Bad Köstritz GmbH
07586 Bad Köstritz
Dr. Lars Böttcher
Court of company registration: Jena Local Court
Company registration number: HRB 200380
VAT/Sales Tax ID No: DE 150 51 4539
Responsible for content according to TMG: Dr. Lars Böttcher
Data safety and customer protection
Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of its use
When you visit our website www.cwk-bk.de, the browser on your device automatically sends information to our websites server. This information is temporarily stored in a log file. The following information will be recorded without any action on your part until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting system,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access takes place (Referrer-URL)
- browser used and, if applicable, the operating browser system of your system and the name of your access provider
The above listed data are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a trouble-free connection set-up of the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability and further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is provided by article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 section f) of the General Data Protection Regulation (following as GDPR designated). Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for purposes of drawing conclusions about you or any person.
For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form mask provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who the request came from and are able to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us takes place in accordance with article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 section a) of the GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily granted consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of the request made by you.
Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- You have given your explicit consent pursuant to article 6 (1) paragraph 1 section a) of the GDPR.
- Disclosure pursuant to article 6 (1) paragraph 1 section f) of the GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data.
- If we face a legal obligation to disclose pursuant to article 6 (1) paragraph 1 section c) of the GDPR, as well as
- If this is legally permissible and, according to article 6 (1) paragraph 1 section b) of the GDPR, is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
In the case of indirect and direct references to external websites (references = website URL), which lie outside the responsibility of the Company Chemiewerk Bad Köstritz GmbH, a liability obligation would only come into force if the Company’s alpha lan Computer and Netzwerke AG were aware of the contents and technically capable and knowledgeable to prevent the use of illegal content. We hereby expressly declare that at the time of the referral no illegal contents were recognizable on the linked websites. We have no influence on the current and future design, content or authorship of the linked pages. We dissasociate ourselves expressly from the entire contents of all linked or linked pages, which are outside of the responsibility of Chemiewerk Bad Köstritz GmbH, which were changed after the reference and of any illegal or immoral Internet content. Access via links to websites of other organizations is at the users own responsibility.
You have the following rights:
- In accordance with article 15 of the GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, tthis can include information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed or the planned storage period, the right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, passing a right of appeal, the origin of the data, if not collected from us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about the details;
- In accordance with article 16 of the GDPR to demand the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us without delay;
- In accordance with article 17 of the GDPR, to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, except as regards the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims as required;
- In accordance with article 18 GDPR to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but the deletion rejected and we no longer need the data, but you assert this, exercise or defense of legal claims or have lodged objections to the processing pursuant to article 21 GDPR;
- In accordance with article 20 GDPR to obtain your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible;
- In accordance with article 7 paragraph 3 GDPR, you can revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we would no longer be allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future, and
- According to article 77 GDPR to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters.
Right of refusal
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to article 6 (1) sentence 1 section f) of the GDPR, you have the right to refuse the processing of your personal data in accordance with article 21 of the GDPR, if there are reasons for doing so, arising from your particular situation or against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of refusal, which is implemented by us without your having to specify any particular situation.
If you would like to exercise a revocation or your right of refusal, please send an e-mail to info@
We maintain various technical and organizational security measures in the sense of article 32 of the GDPR for the protection of your personal data against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or access by unauthorized persons. Our security procedures are therefore regularly reviewed and adapted to technological progress.
If you contact us by e-mail, we point out that the confidentiality of the information transmitted may not be guaranteed. The content of emails may be viewed by third parties. We therefore recommend that you send confidential information by post.